School Fees and Supply Lists
School Fee Information and Services
Elementary/MS Supply List Pg. 2 3-8 gr. 2018-2019
Registration fees are as follows for the 2018-2019 School Year
3 Year Old Preschool Monhtly fee $300
4 Year Old Preschool ONE TIME Fee $45
Gr. K-4 - $55.00
Gr. 5-8 - $65.00
Gr. 9-12 - $65.00
Seniors Graduation Cap and Gown Fee: $60.00
for 2018 - 2019
Book Fee/Electronic Book Fee: 5-12 Grades - $50.00 per student
Goggles: (Science class - 9th grade) $5.00
CPR Fee: every other year basis, $2.00 fee for Juniors and Seniors.
Year Book Cost: $45 before Sept. 1, and $55 after Sept. 1 (yearbook is optional)
Music instrument Rental - $50.00 for instruments and $35.00 for percussion. We do expect students to take good care of school property - just as their own. We also encourage students to buy their own instruments except ones such as drums, oboe, tuba, etc.
The Activity Card Fee,
9-12 is $50.00,
This is not required, but students are encouraged to purchase an activity card. The card provides admission to all home athletic events, except tournaments.
Driver Education Fee: Summer of 2018 will be $349 per participant through NICC
High School Supply List for 20178- 2019 - We recommend the following
- Clarinet and Saxophone players: Minimum of 3 new reeds, medium hard to hard (Strength 3 or above) depending on your progression. Cork grease.
- Brass players: Valve oil. Slide grease, clean cloth to wipe off valves.
- All students are required to have a lesson book. Most should have the same one they used the previous year. If not, a new book will be needed. High school students should be in the Rubank Advanced Method Book, Vol. 1 OR Essential Elements 2000 Book 2-3.
- All woodwind and brass students are HIGHLY recommended to have a metronome and tuner. A combo metronome/tuner would be acceptable. Percussionists only need a metronome.
Public Speaking Choir
- Note cards, 4” x 6”
- 2-3 sheets of poster board-- second semester
- Wide lined journal, 9” x 7” Notebook for English II--separate from
- Separate notebook for the class other classes
- 2” 3 Ring Binder
- Sketch Book 8 1/2 x 11 or 9 x 12
- 2 Sharpie Fine Point Black Markers
- 1 Sharpie Extra Fine Black Marker
- Several #2 Pencils and Mechanical Pencils
College Level Math Classes
- TI-83 or TI-84 graphing calculator (Do NOT Buy a Casio)
Social Studies, Government, Economics
- 3-ring binder
- Notebook/loose-leaf paper
- 1 two inch binder
- 1 Packet of Binder Divider Sheets
- Black 1 inch 3 ring binder
- Notebook for English II--separate from other classes
Pre-Algebra or Algebra class
- need a Texas Instruments TI-30XII