School Fees and Supply Lists
School Fee Information and Services
HS Supply List PDF 2017-2018
Elementary/MS Supply List PK-8 2017-2018
Registration fees are as follows for the 2017 - 2018 School Year
3 and 4 Year Old Preschool Monthly Fee $265
Gr. K-4 - $55.00
Gr. 5-8 - $65.00
Gr. 9-12 - $65.00
Seniors Graduation Cap and Gown Fee ~ $50.00
for 2017 - 2018
Book Fee 5-12 Grades - $50.00 per student * Capped at $100 for a family of 3 or more
Goggles (Science class - 9th grade) $5.00
CPR Fee is on an every other year basis, $2.00 fee for Juniors and Seniors for the 2017 – 2018 year.
Year Book Cost ~ $45 before Sept. 1, and $55 after Sept. 1 (yearbook is optional)
Music instrument Rental - $50.00 for instruments and $35.00 for percussion. We do expect students to take good care of school property - just as their own. We also encourage students to buy their own instruments except ones such as drums, oboe, tuba, etc.
The Activity Card Fee,
9-12 is $50.00,
This is not required, but students are encouraged to purchase an activity card. The card provides admission to all home athletic events, except tournaments.
Driver Education Fee for the summer of 2017 will be $349 per participant through NICC
High School Supply List for 2017- 2018 - We recommend the following
- Clarinet and Saxophone players: Minimum of 3 new reeds, medium hard to hard (Strength 3 or above) depending on your progression. Cork grease.
- Brass players: Valve oil. Slide grease, clean cloth to wipe off valves.
- All students are required to have a lesson book. Most should have the same one they used the previous year. If not, a new book will be needed. High school students should be in the Rubank Advanced Method Book, Vol. 1 OR Essential Elements 2000 Book 2-3.
- All woodwind and brass students are HIGHLY recommended to have a metronome and tuner. A combo metronome/tuner would be acceptable. Percussionists only need a metronome.
Public Speaking Choir
- Note cards, 4” x 6”
- 2-3 sheets of poster board-- second semester
- Wide lined journal, 9” x 7” Notebook for English II--separate from
- Separate notebook for the class other classes
- 2” 3 Ring Binder
- Sketch Book 8 1/2 x 11 or 9 x 12
- 2 Sharpie Fine Point Black Markers
- 1 Sharpie Extra Fine Black Marker
- Several #2 Pencils and Mechanical Pencils
College Level Math Classes
- TI-83 or TI-84 graphing calculator (Do NOT Buy a Casio)
Social Studies, Government, Economics
- 3-ring binder
- Notebook/loose-leaf paper
- 1 two inch binder
- 1 Packet of Binder Divider Sheets
- Black 1 inch 3 ring binder
- Notebook for English II--separate from other classes
Pre-Algebra or Algebra class
- need a Texas Instruments TI-30XII