Tuesday, Feb. 11, 2020, Cycle 19 , Day 1
- The order form for State Wrestling shirts is on the office counter. Money must be handed in when ordering. Orders due by 2/17 @ 10:00 am
- Mr. Bakewell’s classes will report to the Library for class,
- There will be a short SODA meeting in the Aud. during Advisory on Wed. Be sure to attend if you plan to go to Mount LaCrosse.
- TRAP SHOOTING informational meeting at the Calmar Fire Dept. on 2/23/20 at 5:00 pm Parents and participants interested in trap shooting should attend.
- Students who plan to participate in the variety show need to talk to Mrs. Formanek about their act any day before school this week in the band room. The variety show is February 28th.
- It’s still possible to be a part of the individual speech team. If you haven’t already, contact Mr. Straube for more details or join the Schoology group by visiting https://swinn.schoology.com/groups/school and using code G3R4X-G5JQ7
- The junior class student government is selling Valentine’s baked goods. A survey was sent to everyone to order them, and that it is open till Friday to order. The money is to be given to a junior class officer TODAY..Then the goodies will be sent out 8th mod on the 13th.
- Musical Auditions will be held in the auditorium Thursday, February 13th beginning at 1:30. There will be audition packets available in Mr. Adams’ room. All those interested are encouraged to attend. Nothing need be memorized.
- SODA members: We will be embarking on our annual ski trip to Mt. LaCrosse on Saturday, February 29th. We will depart at 10:00 a.m. and return by 7:30 p.m. Pricing ranges from $26-46, depending on your need for rental equipment. Please check your schedules, fill out this form, and submit your payment to the office in a marked envelope by February 21 to commit. Parent chaperones are welcome to come along and ski; please contact Mrs. Peters if your parent is interested in chaperoning.
- The Winneshiek County Cattlemen’s Association has Beef Royalty applications available for the 2020/2021 royalty court. We have applications for Little Miss Cowgirl, Little Mr. Cowhand, and the Beef Queen [forms available in the Ag Room). Contact Kenzie Hovden at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
- Fruit money must be turned ASAP or students will be billed and not able to participate in the upcoming FFA contests and conventions.
- College Visits:
- Minnesota State College Southeast rep will be here on Friday, April 17th @ 10:30 am. This is a community college that has campuses located in Winona and Red Wing, Minnesota. Please sign up if you would like to visit with the representative.
Tues. Feb. 11th – hot dog/bun or pigs in a blanket, potato wedges, fresh broccoli, peaches
Wed. Feb. 12th– chicken patty, bun, crinkle cut sweet potatoes, fresh cauliflower, pears