South Winneshiek Community School District
Board Room – Calmar, Iowa
April 9, 2018 6:00 P.M.
- Call to Order
Prior to this meeting, the following news media were notified: Ossian Bee, Calmar Courier, Decorah Newspapers, KDEC, and KVIK.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Consent Items
- March 12 Minutes
- Financial Reports
- Appointments/Resignations/Open Enrollments
- Open Public Hearing on FY18-19 Budget (Roll Call Vote)
- Receive Visitors
- Old Business
- Erosion Control Ossian
- New Business
- Approve Cooperative Purchasing with AEA Purchasing Food, Ware Wash and Small Wares
- Projects to be Approved
- Approve School and Nutrition Fees for 2018-2019
- Close the public hearing on the FY18-19 Budget (Roll Call Vote)
- Approve the FY18-19 Budget
- Approve FY18-19 High School Course Registration Book
- Approve non bargaining staff wages
- Approve Issuance of Contracts for FY 2018-2019
- Approve Resolution Opposing Reduction in Backfill
- Approve Certified and Classified Employee Handbooks
- Administration Reports
- Mr. Halverson
- Mr. Einck
- Enter into Closed Session based on section 21.5(1)(i) of the open meetings law. (Roll Call Vote) To evaluate the professional competency of an individual whose appointment, hiring, performance, or discharge is being considered when necessary to prevent needless and irreparable injury to that individual’s reputation and that individual requests a closed session.
- Evaluation of the Superintendent
- Return to Open Session (Roll Call Vote)
- Next Regular Meeting: May 14, 2018 Calmar Board Room @ 6:00 P.M.