Tuesday, August 27, 2019, Cycle 1, Day 3
- Mr. Ohrt’s 1st mod PE class should report to his Health classroom. Bring study materials with you.
- Students will be dismissed at 8:55 this morning to report to the Gym for a “Spread Kindness” program.
- Reminder to Grades 9-11: Bring your picture envelope with money & order with you on Friday to hand to the photographer when your picture is taken.
- Remember: Monday is Labor Day Holiday – No School
- There will be an informational FFA meeting for the 2019-2020 school year Wednesday during advisory. Anyone who is interested in joining FFA or is a current member please attend!!!!
- All freshmen should report to Mr. Wenthold’s classroom during advisory on Tuesday for a brief meeting.
- There will be a yearbook meeting during Advisory on Tuesday in Ms. Roy’s room.
- Students: If you are interested in signing up for SODA, you may do so at the first meeting of the year (watch your email for the date).
- If you are interested in joining the SODA Leadership Team for 2019-2020, please fill out the form prior to Thursday, September 6th. All sophomore, junior, and senior SODA members are welcome to apply; we will have elections if necessary. Thank you! ~Mrs. Peters
- FYI: High School Driver’s Education course will be held at NICC beginning Sept. 9th to Oct. 3rd, 6-8:30 pm. Register through NICC in person or call 800-728-2256, Ext. 399
Today’s Menu: char patty, bun, tomato & cheese slice, curly fries
Wednesday’s Menu: BBQ glazed chicken on WG bun, green beans, orange, apple crisp
- The Drake rep will be here on Monday, September 9th @ 12:00.
- The Hawkeye Community College Rep will be here on October 22nd @ 10:30.
All College Rep visits are located in the auditorium unless Mrs. Euans lets you know otherwise.
Please sign up on the bulletin board or respond to her email if you are interested in attending either of these visits.