Wednesday, August 28, 2019, Cycle 1, Day 4
- The first SODA meeting of the year will be on Tuesday, September 9th during Advisory. Meet in the auditorium if you are interested in joining!
- Seniors: Zac Kriener will be here Friday during Advisory to take Individual sports pictures. Bring your uniforms!
- Reminder to Grades 9-11: Bring your picture envelope with money & order with you on Friday to hand to the phographer when your picture is taken.
- Remember: Monday is Labor Day Holiday – No School
- There will be an informational FFA meeting for the 2019-2020 school year TODAY during advisory. Anyone who is interested in joining FFA or is a current member please attend!!!!
- The South Winn FFA Member/Fan Apparel order form is now open until Sept 6th Clothes will arrive Sept 20. Orders can be placed at the following website. https://www.pressplayscreenprinting.com/sw-ffa
- If you are interested in joining the SODA Leadership Team for 2019-2020, please fill out the form prior to Thursday, September 6th. All sophomore, junior, and senior SODA members are welcome to apply; we will have elections if necessary. Thank you! ~Mrs. Peters
- FYI: High School Driver’s Education course will be held at NICC beginning Sept. 9th to Oct. 3rd, 6-8:30 pm. Register through NICC in person or call 800-728-2256, Ext. 399
Today’s Menu: BBQ glazed chicken on WG bun, green beans, orange, apple crisp
Thursday’s Menu: spaghetti with meat sauce, r. lettuce & dressing, breadstick, Marinara cup, fresh carrots, pears
- The Drake rep will be here on Monday, September 9th @ 12:00.
- The Hawkeye Community College Rep will be here on October 22nd @ 10:30.
All College Rep visits are located in the auditorium unless Mrs. Euans lets you know otherwise.
Please sign up on the bulletin board or respond to her email if you are interested in attending either of these visits.