Friday, August 30, 2019, Cycle 1, Day 6
- Pep Rally Today at 3:00. Students will be dismissed at 2:55 to report to the Gym.
- Reminder to Grades 9-11: Bring your picture envelope with money & order with you Today to hand to the phographer when your picture is taken. All students in grades 9-11 should have a picture taken for the yearbook even if they do not place an order.
- Remember: Monday is Labor Day Holiday – No School
- Tonight’s Spirit Night is USA Night! Please wear your Red, White and Blue to cheer on the Warriors at their first football game of the season at MFL! Spirit Points will be awarded to the class with the best participation! The class with the winning points at the end of the football season will be awarded with a Class Pizza Party! Good luck Warriors!
- The first SODA meeting of the year will be on Tuesday, September 10th during Advisory. Meet in the auditorium if you are interested in joining!
- Anyone wishing to run for student government, ALL GRADES, should complete the google form sent by Mrs. Munuswamy. Due by the end of the day Friday!
- A yearbook/publications class meeting will be held next Wednesday during advisory in Mrs. Roy’s room.
- Seniors: Zac Kriener will be here today during Advisory to take sports pictures. Bring your uniforms!
- The South Winn FFA Member/Fan Apparel order form is now open until Sept 6th Clothes will arrive Sept 20. Orders can be placed at the following website. https://www.pressplayscreenprinting.com/sw-ffa
- If you are interested in joining the SODA Leadership Team for 2019-2020, please fill out the form prior to Thursday, September 6th. All sophomore, junior, and senior SODA members are welcome to apply; we will have elections if necessary. Thank you! ~Mrs. Peters
- FYI: High School Driver’s Education course will be held at NICC beginning Sept. 9th to Oct. 3rd, 6-8:30 pm. Register through NICC in person or call 800-728-2256, Ext. 399
Today’s Menu: baked fish, WG bun, French fries, coleslaw, peaches
Tuesday’s Menu: goulash, corn, r. lettuce, dinner roll, mandarin oranges
- The Drake rep will be here on Monday, September 9th @ 12:00.
- The Iowa State rep will be here on September 11th @ 10:30.
- The UIU rep will be here on Tuesday, September 19th @ 10:30
- The Wartburg rep will be here on Tuesday, October 1st @ 10:30
- The Hawkeye Community College Rep will be here on October 22nd @ 10:30.
All College Rep visits are located in the auditorium unless Mrs. Euans lets you know otherwise.
Please sign up on the bulletin board or respond to her email if you are interested in attending either of these visits.