Tuesday, December 10, 2019, Cycle 12, Day 5
- COLLEGE VISITS:
- The Simpson College rep will be here TODAY at 11:00
- The theme for tonight’s games is BLACKOUT..
- FFA Fruit/Jerky/Cheese Curd money needs to be turned in to the Office no later than Thursday, Dec. 12th by 2:00 pm
- SENIORS: Remember to stop in the Lunchroom TODAY over the lunch mods to be measured for your caps and gowns.
- Don’t forget that ALEXIS MAJORS is going to speak at 9:00 a.m. this Friday, Dec. 13th and then Mahogani Boe is going to follow and will most likely run through advisory.
- The SPORTS OPTIONS FORMS are available on the office counter. When you have the form completed (signatures from parent, student, Mr. Ohrt and Head Coach of Winter/Spring sport that you will participate) you can place them in the box on the office counter no later than December 17th.
- The South Winneshiek Education Foundation (SWEF) would like to add 4-6 student leaders to our committee. We meet monthly to plan activities and fundraisers for South Winn. Please email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Tuesday’s Menu: lil’ smokies, tri-wedge potatoes, French toast, fresh carrots, strawberries
Wednesday’s Menu: Philly Steak Sandwich, baked beans, apple