Friday, December 13, 2019, Cycle 13, Day 2
- JV Boys & Girls Basketball will be dismissed @ 2:20, bus leaves 2:30 for Clayton Ridge
- The Yearbooks are in! Stop in Ms. Roy’s room to pick up your copy.
- FFA Fruit/Jerky/Cheese Curd money needs to be turned in to the Office no later than 3:00 today.
- Don’t forget that ALEXIS MAJORS is going to speak at 9:00 a.m. TODAY and then Mahogani Boe is going to follow and will most likely run through advisory ….Please report to the Aud. at 8:55..
- The SPORTS OPTIONS FORMS are available on the office counter. When you have the form completed (signatures from parent, student, Mr. Ohrt and Head Coach of Winter/Spring sport that you will participate) you can place them in the box on the office counter no later than December 17th.
- The South Winneshiek Education Foundation (SWEF) would like to add 4-6 student leaders to our committee. We meet monthly to plan activities and fundraisers for South Winn. Please email Sara at email@example.com for more information.
Friday’s Menu: frozen pizza, lettuce, pineapple, cookie
Monday’s Menu: chicken strips, steamed broccoli, orange, Christmas cookie