Monday, December 2, 2019, Cycle 11, Day 5
- Seniors: On Tuesday, December 3rd you will meet in the Aud. at 10:33 with your Class Officers and the Herff Jones rep.to pick out Graduation supplies. Please try to attend this meeting if at all possible
- The PreACT test has been rescheduled to December 4th, 8:12 to 11:00.
- Please look at your 2nd semester schedule on JMC. If you need to make a schedule change please do this by Wednesday, December 4th. Mrs. Euans will balance class sections and add lunch mods after this date.
- The South Winneshiek Trap Shooting team is holding their annual fundraising event. This year they are selling Fareway Meat Bundles and Rada Cutlery products. Contact a team member if you would like to see Bundle options or a Cutlery magazine, or to place an order.
- The South Winneshiek Education Foundation (SWEF) would like to add 4-6 student leaders to our committee. We meet monthly to plan activities and fundraisers for South Winn. Please email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- COLLEGE VISITS:
- The Simpson College rep will be here on December 10th at 11:00.
Monday’s Menu: chicken nuggets, potato wedges, steamed broccoli, WG bread, Mandarin oranges
Tuesday’s Menu: spaghetti w/ meat sauce, breadstick, Marinara cup, pears