Tuesday, December 3, 2019, Cycle 11, Day 6
- Seniors: Today you will meet in the Aud. at 10:33 with your Class Officers and the Herff Jones rep.to pick out GRADUATION supplies. Please try to attend this meeting if at all possible. Officers, please meet at 10:15.
- South Winneshiek Dollars for Scholars along with current Freshman and Sophomore Students are hosting a WINTER BREAKFAST on Saturday, December 7th, 2019. Serving will be from 6:30am to 9:00am at St. Teresa of Calcutta School in Ossian. Admission is a free will donation. Carry-outs will be available and all hunters are welcomed. Money raised will be used for additional scholarships for 2022 and 2023 graduating classes. Please come out and support these students!
- The PreACT TEST has been rescheduled to December 4th, 8:12 to 11:00.
- Don’t forget that ALEXIS MAJORS is going to speak at 9:00 a.m. next Friday and then Mahogani Boe is going to follow and will most likely run through advisory. The end of the semester is near!
- The SPORTS OPTIONS FORMS are available on the office counter. When you have the form completed (signatures from parent, student, Mr. Ohrt and Head Coach of Winter/Spring sport that you will participate) you can place them in the box on the office counter no later than December 17th.
- The South Winneshiek Education Foundation (SWEF) would like to add 4-6 student leaders to our committee. We meet monthly to plan activities and fundraisers for South Winn. Please email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Please look at your 2nd semester SCHEDULE on JMC. If you need to make a schedule change please do this by Wednesday, December 4th. Mrs. Euans will balance class sections and add lunch mods after this date.
- COLLEGE VISITS:
- The Simpson College rep will be here on December 10th at 11:00.
Tuesday’s Menu: spaghetti w/ meat sauce, breadstick, Marinara cup, pears
Wednesday’s Menu: BBQ glazed chicken, WG bun, green beans, orange, apple crisp