Wednesday, December 4, 2019, Cycle 12, Day 1
- FFA Fruit Pick-up TODAY!
- Mrs. Euans will be in the garage from 3:30 to 5:30 pm
- All money needs to be turned into the office IMMEDIATELY.
- Ag students – report to the classroom for attendance before going out to the garage to sort fruit.
- South Winneshiek Dollars for Scholars along with current Freshman and Sophomore Students are hosting a WINTER BREAKFAST on Saturday, December 7th, 2019. Serving will be from 6:30am to 9:00am at St. Teresa of Calcutta School in Ossian. Admission is a free will donation. Carry-outs will be available and all hunters are welcomed. Money raised will be used for additional scholarships for 2022 and 2023 graduating classes. Please come out and support these students!
- The PreACT TEST has been rescheduled to today, 8:12 to 11:00.
- Don’t forget that ALEXIS MAJORS is going to speak at 9:00 a.m. next Friday and then Mahogani Boe is going to follow and will most likely run through advisory. The end of the semester is near!
- The SPORTS OPTIONS FORMS are available on the office counter. When you have the form completed (signatures from parent, student, Mr. Ohrt and Head Coach of Winter/Spring sport that you will participate) you can place them in the box on the office counter no later than December 17th.
- The South Winneshiek Education Foundation (SWEF) would like to add 4-6 student leaders to our committee. We meet monthly to plan activities and fundraisers for South Winn. Please email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Please look at your 2nd semester SCHEDULE on JMC. If you need to make a schedule change please do this by Wednesday, December 4th. Mrs. Euans will balance class sections and add lunch mods after this date.
- COLLEGE VISITS:
- The Simpson College rep will be here on December 10th at 11:00.
Wednesday’s Menu: BBQ glazed chicken, WG bun, green beans, orange, apple crisp
Thursday’s Menu: char patty, bun, tomato & cheese slice, curly fries, applesauce