Thursday, February 13, 2020 Cycle 19, Day 3
- Mrs. Teff’s classes will report to Study Hall this morning
- Mr. Wenthold’s classes will report to Study Hall today (Thursday)
- Mr. Bakewell’s 5th & 6th mods will meet in the Library, 7th & 8th will go to Study Hall.
- Friday, Feb. 14th – No School – Teacher Comp Day
- Monday, Feb. 17th – No School – Presidents Day
- Tuesday, Feb. 18th – No School – Professional Learning
- Congratulations to Large Group Speech’s One-Act performance of, Lockdown, which earned All-State non-performing honors! Large group speech is unclassed, putting the smallest and largest schools against each other. Performers included Carson Brincks, Emma Barness, Holly Schmitt, Hannah Franzen, Brandon Frana, Celia Neuzil, Lindsey Thuente, Emmaleigh Ohrt, and Ashley Elsbernd.
- The Junior class will be selling baked goods in the Study Hall throughout the day
- The order form for State Wrestling shirts is on the office counter. Money must be handed in when ordering. Orders due by 2/17 @ 10:00 am
- TRAP SHOOTING informational meeting at the Calmar Fire Dept. on 2/23/20 at 5:00 pm Parents and participants interested in trap shooting should attend. Students who participate in trap shooting need to complete a hunter safety course. A hunter safety course will be offered at the Decorah Fox & Coon Club on March 28-29th.
- Students who plan to participate in the variety show need to talk to Mrs. Formanek about their act any day before school this week in the band room. The variety show is February 28th.
- Musical Auditions will be held in the auditorium TODAY beginning at 3:30. There will be audition packets available in Mr. Adams’ room. All those interested are encouraged to attend. Nothing need be memorized.
- SODA members: We will be embarking on our annual ski trip to Mt. LaCrosse on Saturday, February 29th. We will depart at 10:00 a.m. and return by 7:30 p.m. Pricing ranges from $26-46, depending on your need for rental equipment. Please check your schedules, fill out this form, and submit your payment to the office in a marked envelope by February 21 to commit. Parent chaperones are welcome to come along and ski; please contact Mrs. Peters if your parent is interested in chaperoning.
- College Visits:
- Minnesota State College Southeast rep will be here on Friday, April 17th @ 10:30 am. This is a community college that has campuses located in Winona and Red Wing, Minnesota. Please sign up if you would like to visit with the representative.
Thurs. Feb. 13th – hamburger gravy, mashed potatoes, corn, lettuce/dressing, bread, banana
Wed. Feb.19th – Philly Cheese Steak sandwich, baked beans, apple