Wednesday 2/19 Attendance Cycle 19 Day 4
- Trap Shooting informational meeting at the Calmar Fire Dept. on 2/23/20 at 5:00 p.m. Parents and participants interested in trap shooting should attend. Students who participate in trap shooting need to complete a hunter safety course. A hunter safety course will be offered at the Decorah Fox & Coon Club on March 28th-29th.
- SODA member: We will be embarking on our annual ski trip to Mt. LaCrosse on Saturday, February 29th. We will depart at 10:00 a.m. and return by 7:30 p.m. Pricing ranges from $26-46, depending on your need for rental equipment. Please check your schedules, fill out form, and submit your payment to the office in a marked envelope by February 21 to commit. Parent chaperones are welcome to come along and ski; please contact Mrs. Peters if your parent is interested in chaperoning.
- College Visits:
- Minnesota State College Southeast Rep will be here on April 17th @ 10:30 am. This is a community college that has campuses located in Winona and Red Wing, Minnesota. Please sign up if you would like to visit with the representative.
- DFS Jr-Sr Pizza pickup is today from 3:30-6:00
- FFA members don’t forget to turn in your fruit forms due to 2/18. Any fruit not turned in by 2/20 will not be ordered. We will have extra Jerky & Strawberries on hand and limited fruit for those who did not get asked. Please contact Mrs. Hageman if you would like fruit and got missed.
- Those participating in the Variety Show should meet in Mr. Adams room during advisory today for a brief meeting.
Wed. Feb. 19th-Assorted Sandwiches, french fries, baked beans, apple
Thur. Feb. 20th-Oriental Chicken w/ Noodles or Rice, steamed veggie blend, dinner roll, banana