Tuesday, Feb. 25, 2020, Cycle 20 , Day 2
- Reminder : this week is FFA Week!! Dress-up Days are:
- Monday – Official Dress
- Tuesday – FFA Shirt
- Wednesday – Ag “Hick” Nation (America and boots)
- Thursday – Life on the Farm (Dress up as a farmer or an animal)
- Friday – Flannel Friday – Flannels & Boots
- Remember each day you dress up and get your picture taken during advisory, your name goes in a drawing for a $10 Kwik Start Gift Card Give Away each day!!
- Tonight will be our FFA Mabes pizza party and includes all you can eat pizza, pop/water and tip for $9 each. The cost is $5 for FFA members and $9 for family & friends who want to attend. The meal starts at 6:00 PM Pending the weather and the meeting will start at 6:46.
- SOUTH WINN POST PROM POP CAN DRIVE: Drop off your empty bottles and cans to either of the following locations: SWHS Student Parking Lot (near Greenhouse), or SW E/MS Upper Parking Lot near Gym on Saturday, March 7th, 8 am to 12:00 noon. ALL PROCEEDS RAISED WILL DIRECTLY BENEFIT THE 2020 SWHS Post Prom!
- Students who participate in trap shooting need to complete a hunter safety course. A hunter safety course will be offered at the Decorah Fox & Coon Club on March 28-29th.
- SODA members: We will be embarking on our annual ski trip to Mt. LaCrosse on Saturday, February 29th. We will depart at 10:00 a.m. and return by 7:30 p.m. Pricing ranges from $26-46, depending on your need for rental equipment. Please check your schedules, fill out the forms, and submit your payment to the office in a marked envelope. Parent chaperones are welcome to come along and ski; please contact Mrs. Peters if your parent is interested in chaperoning.
- College Visits:
- Minnesota State College Southeast rep will be here on Friday, April 17th @ 10:30 am. This is a community college that has campuses located in Winona and Red Wing, Minnesota. Please sign up if you would like to visit with the representative.
Tues. Feb. 25th – char patty, bun, tomato & cheese slices , curly fries, applesauce,
Wed. Feb.26th – grilled cheese, tomato soup, fresh orange