Monday, February 3, 2020, Cycle 18, Day 1
- Mrs. Emery will be doing ACT prep during Advisory this week for those who are interested. If you plan to attend, please pick up a practice booklet from Mrs. Euans or Mrs. Emery and work on the math section so you can come with specific questions.
- Juniors and Seniors: The DFS Red Heart Pizza orders and money are due in today to Mrs.Euans
- SENIORS: A reminder: TODAY all Seniors will go to NICC for a program on “Human Trafficking” from 10:30-11:30. Bus transportation will be provided. This will be important and relevant information for you as you head into your post-secondary life.
- FFA Officer Applications must be completed electronically and then printed to get signatures they are due Feb 11th.
- The Winneshiek County Cattlemen’s Association has Beef Royalty applications available for the 2020/2021 royalty court. We have applications for Little Miss Cowgirl, Little Mr. Cowhand, and the Beef Queen [forms available in the Ag Room). Contact Kenzie Hovden at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.
- Fruit money must be turned ASAP or students will be billed and not able to participate in the upcoming FFA contests and conventions.
- College Visits:
- The Hawkeye Community College rep will be here TODAY @ 10:30.
- University of Wisconsin – Platteville rep will be here on Monday, April 6th @ 10:00
Mon. Feb. 3rd – chicken strips, steamed broccoli, orange, cinnamon roll
Tue. Feb. 4th– Hot ham/cheese sandwich, baked beans, tri-wedge hashbrowns, mandarin oranges