Tuesday, February 4, 2020, Cycle 18, Day 2
- Large Group Speech will meet in the Library today during Advisory.
- There will be a Special FFA meeting held Wednesday during Advisory for all members to attend.
- Friday will be a Mandatory FFA group picture in the Auditorium during Advisory in the auditorium. All members should be in Official Dress and in attendance for the newspapers that are coming to take pictures. If you need a jacket for an official dress, contact Mrs. Hageman or another FFA member who has extra jackets from their older siblings.
- Freshman and first-year members wanting a Jacket will be sized on Friday after the FFA group pictures.
- The Junior student government will meet during advisory on Wednesday in the Library
- Musical Auditions will be held in the auditorium Thursday, February 13th beginning at 1:30. There will be audition packets available in Mr. Adams’ room this Friday. All those interested are encouraged to attend. Nothing need be memorized.
- Mrs. Emery will be doing ACT prep during Advisory this week for those who are interested. If you plan to attend, please pick up a practice booklet from Mrs. Euans or Mrs. Emery and work on the math section so you can come with specific questions.
- SODA members: We will be embarking on our annual ski trip to Mt. LaCrosse on Saturday, February 29th. We will depart at 10:00 a.m. and return by 7:30 p.m. Pricing ranges from $26-46, depending on your need for rental equipment. Please check your schedules, fill out this form, and submit your payment to the office in a marked envelope by February 21 to commit. Parent chaperones are welcome to come along and ski; please contact Mrs. Peters if your parent is interested in chaperoning.
- FFA Officer Applications must be completed electronically and then printed to get signatures they are due Feb 11th.
- The Winneshiek County Cattlemen’s Association has Beef Royalty applications available for the 2020/2021 royalty court. We have applications for Little Miss Cowgirl, Little Mr. Cowhand, and the Beef Queen [forms available in the Ag Room). Contact Kenzie Hovden at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
- Fruit money must be turned ASAP or students will be billed and not able to participate in the upcoming FFA contests and conventions.
Tuesday, Feb. 4th– Deli sandwich, lettuce & tomato, tri-wedge hashbrowns, kiwi fruit
Wednesday, Feb. 5th – pork tenderloin, bun, savory carrots, r. lettuce/dressing, pears