South Winneshiek Community School District
Board of Education Work Session
January 22, 2020 @ 5:30 P.M.
- Call to Order – Pledge of Allegiance
- The South Winneshiek Community School District Board of education held a work session on January 22, 2020. The work session was called to order at 5:30 pm by vice-president Don Schroeder.
- Present: Patricia Schissel, Don Schroeder, Ron Hemesath and Corey Meyer. Arriving at 5:36 Wendy Mihm-Herold.
- A motion was made by Meyer and seconded by Hemesath to approve the work session agenda to continue discussion on financials. Motion carried unanimously.
- Discussion took place regarding the history and future of unspent authority, revenues, expenditures and solvency ratios.
- Moved by Hemesath and seconded by Meyer to adjourn at 6:57 pm. Motion carried unanimously.
Kris Smith Wendy Mihm-Herold
Board Secretary Board President