Thursday, January 23, 2020, Cycle 16, Day 6
- Mr. Ohrt’s PE & Health Classes will report to Study Hall today.
- 2nd mod Choir will report to Study Hall today. Ms. Formanek will send an assignment for you. 8th mod will meet as usual.
- Mr. Bakewell’s classes will meet in the Library today.
- Ms. Teff’s classes will report to Study Hall today.
- Any boys interested in track this spring fill out the Google form sent out by Mr. Conway
- FFA Officer Applications must be completed electronically and then printed to get signatures they are due Feb 11th.FFA Proficiency and Iowa Degree applications must be printed and signed by Feb 1 or they will be disqualified. Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors are eligible to apply and should email Mrs. Hageman for help or questions.
- The Winter Formal will be held this Saturday night, January 25th.
- On Monday, February 3, the entire senior class will be attending a presentation by David Zach at NICC. The presentation is 10:30-11:30AM. So if you are a student who doesn’t have class until after advisory, you will still need to be at the school by 10:10 to assure that we have time to load the bus and get to the location. If you have conflicts, please let Mrs. M know prior to the day of the event. This will be important and relevant information for you as you head into your post-secondary life.
- Girls and Boys Golf Sign-up Sheets are on the office counter.
- Fruit money must be turned ASAP or students will be billed and not able to participate in the upcoming FFA contests and conventions.
- College Visits:
- The Hawkeye Community College rep will be here on Monday, February 3rd @ 10:30. Please sign up or respond to this email if you would like to attend.
Thurs, Jan. 23rd– chicken nuggets, fresh carrots, steamed broccoli, bread, grapes
Fri. Jan. 24th – baked fish, WG bun, French fries, coleslaw, peaches