Friday, January 31, 2020, Cycle 17, Day 6
- SENIORS: A reminder: Monday, Feb. 3rd all Seniors will go to NICC for a program on “Human Trafficking” from 10:30-11:30. Bus transportation will be provided. If you have conflicts, please let Mrs. M know prior to the day of the event. This will be important and relevant information for you as you head into your post-secondary life.
- FFA Proficiency and Iowa Degree applications must be printed and signed by Feb 1 or they will be disqualified. Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors are eligible to apply and should e-mail Mrs. Hageman for help or questions.
- FFA Officer Applications must be completed electronically and then printed to get signatures they are due Feb 11th.
- The Winneshiek County Cattlemen’s Association has Beef Royalty applications available for the 2020/2021 royalty court. We have applications for Little Miss Cowgirl, Little Mr. Cowhand, and the Beef Queen [forms available in the Ag Room). Contact Kenzie Hovden at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.
- Fruit money must be turned ASAP or students will be billed and not able to participate in the upcoming FFA contests and conventions.
- College Visits:
- The Hawkeye Community College rep will be here on Monday, February 3rd @ 10:30.
- University of Wisconsin – Platteville rep will be here on Monday, April 6th @ 10:00
Mrs. Emery will be doing ACT prep during Advisory next week for those who are interested. If you plan to attend, please pick up a practice booklet from Mrs. Euans or Mrs. Emery and work on the math section so you can come with specific questions.
Fri. Jan. 31st– taco salad, refried beans, chips, tomato, lettuce & cheese, Cuban Corn & black bean salsa, bread, peaches
Mon. Feb. 3rd – chicken strips, steamed broccoli, orange, cinnamon roll