Wednesday, January 8, 2020, Cycle 15, Day 3
- All Spanish classes will report to Study Hall this morning.
- Mrs. Roy’s classes will report to Study Hall today. Students will eat 4B only.
- No CFSR classes this first week back.
- Yearbook meeting Thursday Jan. 9th during Advisory in Mrs. Roy’s room
- Girl’s track meeting in Mr. Kearney’s room during Advisory .on Friday, Jan. 10th.
- Josh Shimak from NICC will be in the study hall all day on Friday, January 10th and will be able to help with any technical questions regarding online classes or Brightspace. If you are taking a NICC course please be sure to login to your class and if you have any questions seek Josh out on Friday. Most of the online courses start next week.
- Fruit money must be turned ASAP or students will be billed and not able to participate in the upcoming FFA contests and conventions.
- Members of the DFS board are going to speak with the senior class on Thursday, January 16th during 3rd hour. Then during advisory that same day they are going to talk with both the junior and senior class. These meetings will take place in the study hall.
- Pet Therapy will start on Tuesday, January 21st. They animals will be in the study hall from 7:45-9:30 every other Tuesday.
Wednesday, Jan. 8th – chicken patty, crinkle cut sweet potatoes, fresh cauliflower, pears, bun
Thursday Jan. 9th – hamburger gravy, mashed potatoes, corn, lettuce/dressing, bread, banana