South Winneshiek Community School District
Board of Education Board Meeting
January 8, 2020
- The South Winneshiek Community School District Board of Education held a work session on January 8, 2020. The work session was called to order at 5:14 pm by vice president Schroeder.
- Present: Patricia Schissel, Don Schroeder, Ron Hemesath and Corey Meyer. Arriving at 5:54 pm Wendy Mihm-Herold
- A motion was made by Hemesath and seconded by Meyer to approve the work session agenda to discuss financials. Motion carried unanimously.
- Gary Sinclair was available via zoom and presented various scenarios from Forecast 5 regarding the history and future of unspent authority, revenues, expenditures and solvency ratios. Discussion about the scenarios took place.
- Moved by Meyer and seconded by Schissel to adjourn at 8:35 pm. Motion carried unanimously.
Kris Smith Wendy Mihm-Herold
Board Secretary Board President