Wednesday, March 11, 2020, Cycle 22, Day 1
- Ms. Roy’s classes will report to Study Hall today, her 4th mod class will eat 4B today.
- This week, Missy Hvitved from NICC will meet with the Sophomores To complete the online registration for college credit courses. This meeting will take place in the Study Hall during advisory. You will need to bring your computer and your Social Security Number to complete the online form. These meeting will take place: Thursday, March 12th – 10th graders
- College Visits
- The Upper Iowa rep will be here on Monday, March 16th @ 10:30
- Minnesota State College Southeast rep will be here on Friday, April 17th @ 10:30 am. This is a community college that has campuses located in Winona and Red Wing, Minnesota. Please sign up if you would like to visit with the representative.
- Steve and Amanda Nesvik are looking for summer weekend sitters for their 2 girls (ages 2 and 6). The hours would generally be 7:30am to 12:30pm or 9:30am-12:30pm. There may be opportunities for more hours during the weekend evenings as well. Pay will be based on experience. They prefer someone with a Driver’s License but would consider someone who didn’t if they have prior babysitting experience. Please call or text me Amanda Nesvik @ 641-373-2540 if you are interested in this opportunity. Thank you!!
Wed. March 11th – pork tenderloin, savory carrots, r. lettuce & dressing, bun, pears
Thurs. March 12th – sloppy joes, bun, tri-wedge potatoes, pineapple,