South Winneshiek Community School District
Board Room – Calmar, Iowa
March 12, 2018, 6:00 P.M.
- Call to Order
Prior to this meeting, the following news media were notified: Ossian Bee, Calmar Courier, Decorah Newspapers, KDEC, and KVIK.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Consent Items
- Board Minutes for 2/2/18
- Financial Reports
- Appointments/Resignations/Open Enrollments
- Receive Visitors
- Old Business
- Security Projects
- New Business
- Approve 2018-2020 Collective Bargaining Agreement with South Winneshiek Education Association
- Approve 2018-2019 Collective Bargaining Agreement with South Winneshiek Educational Support Professionals
- Set Budget Hearing Date
- Appoint School Auditor
- Approve Sharing Agreement with Allamakee for Curriculum Director
- Approve Cooperative Sponsorship of Swimming with Decorah
- Approve Additional Summer Projects
- Approve Cooperative Agreement with University of Northern Iowa for 2018-2019
- Administration Reports
- Mr. Halverson
- Mr. Einck
- Next Regular Meeting: April 9, 2018 Calmar Board Room @ 6:00 P.M.
Exempt Session following meeting to discuss strategy in matters relating to employment conditions of employees not covered by the collective bargaining law. Iowa Code 21.9. Exempt sessions are closed to the public.