Thursday, March 12, 2020, Cycle 22, Day 2
- Ms. Roy’s classes will report to Study Hall today, her 4th mod class will eat 4B today.
- Mr. Wenthold’s classes will report to Study Hall today.
- The Success Center/Library will be closed Mods 1-3 today.
- Mr. Ohrt’s 2nd mod Health 1 class will report to Study Hall.
- 2020-21 Registration Forms are due by Wednesday, March 25th. A collection box is on the office counter for your convenience.
- TODAY (3/12/20) Missy Hvitved from NICC will meet with the Sophomores to complete the online registration for college credit courses. This meeting will take place in the Study Hall during advisory. You will need to bring your computer and your Social Security Number to complete the online form.
- College Visits
- The Upper Iowa rep will be here on Monday, March 16th @ 10:30
- Minnesota State College Southeast rep will be here on Friday, April 17th @ 10:30 am. This is a community college that has campuses located in Winona and Red Wing, Minnesota. Please sign up if you would like to visit with the representative.
- Steve and Amanda Nesvik are looking for summer weekend sitters for their 2 girls (ages 2 and 6). The hours would generally be 7:30am to 12:30pm or 9:30am-12:30pm. There may be opportunities for more hours during the weekend evenings as well. Pay will be based on experience. They prefer someone with a Driver’s License but would consider someone who didn’t if they have prior babysitting experience. Please call or text me Amanda Nesvik @ 641-373-2540 if you are interested in this opportunity. Thank you!!
Thurs. March 12th – sloppy joes, bun, tri-wedge potatoes, pineapple,
Fri. March 13th – stuffed crust pizza, peaches,