Friday, March 13, 2020, Cycle 22, Day 3
- Ms. Roy’s classes will report to Study Hall today, her 4th mod class will eat 4B today.
- Mr. Hageman’s classes will report to Study Hall today.
- 2020-21 Registration Forms are due by Tuesday, March 17th. A collection box is on the office counter for your convenience.
- Congrats to the Art students who entered artwork into the Upper Iowa Conference art show. Their artwork is in the display case.
- The results were: Drawing- 1st place Isaiah Kruckman, Honorable Mention Emma Fisher. Colored Drawing- 1st Place Samantha Snyder, Honorable Mention Isaiah Kruckman, Photography 3rd Place Montanah Zweibohmer, Sculpture- 2nd place Adrianna Zweibohmer.
- College Visits
- The Upper Iowa rep will be here on Monday, March 16th @ 10:30
- Minnesota State College Southeast rep will be here on Friday, April 17th @ 10:30 am. This is a community college that has campuses located in Winona and Red Wing, Minnesota. Please sign up if you would like to visit with the representative.
- Steve and Amanda Nesvik are looking for summer weekend sitters for their 2 girls (ages 2 and 6). The hours would generally be 7:30am to 12:30pm or 9:30am-12:30pm. There may be opportunities for more hours during the weekend evenings as well. Pay will be based on experience. They prefer someone with a Driver’s License but would consider someone who didn’t if they have prior babysitting experience. Please call or text me Amanda Nesvik @ 641-373-2540 if you are interested in this opportunity. Thank you!!
- Purple Cord Hours: Looking for help with the Father/Daughter at the SW Country Club Saturday March 28th; 4:30 pm- 9:00 pm Contact Terri Holthaus if you are able to help. 563.419.2380.
Fri. March 13th – stuffed crust pizza, peaches,
Mon. March 16th – pork ribbet, WG bun, baked beans, fresh carrots, pineapple