Tuesday, March 3 2020, Cycle 20, Day 1
- FFA fruit can be picked up today after school. Strawberries will be in today.
- Those involved in both large group and individual speech should meet in the auditorium TODAY, Tuesday, March 3rd, for a short meeting.
- SOUTH WINN POST PROM POP CAN DRIVE: Drop off your empty bottles and cans to either of the following locations: SWHS Student Parking Lot (near Greenhouse), or SW E/MS Upper Parking Lot near Gym on Saturday, March 7th, 8 am to 12:00 noon. ALL PROCEEDS RAISED WILL DIRECTLY BENEFIT THE 2020 SWHS Post Prom!
- SUGAR BOWL ICE CREAM COMPANY FUNDRAISER – $6/pint – 16 Flavors, contact a Junior to place your order
- Students who participate in trap shooting need to complete a hunter safety course. A hunter safety course will be offered at the Decorah Fox & Coon Club on March 28-29th.
- LOOKING FOR 2020 LIFEGUARDS-Please fill out the application (on the office counter) and return to the City Clerk’s Office at 101 S Washington St (beside the library) in Calmar as soon as possible. South Winn Rec has hired Leah Knutson as our pool manager. And we are excited that Melissa Ward will be back too.
- College Visits:
- The Upper Iowa rep will be here on Monday, March 16th
- Minnesota State College Southeast rep will be here on Friday, April 17th @ 10:30 am. This is a community college that has campuses located in Winona and Red Wing, Minnesota. Please sign up if you would like to visit with the representative.
Tues. March 3rd – scalloped potatoes & ham, green beans, bread, apple
Wed. March 4th – Bratwurst on bun, sweet potato, crinkle cut fries, applesauce, Side Kick