Philadelphia/New York City
Join us and visit the following:
- Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and take a night-time ghost walk through the streets of Philly.
- Experience Times Square at night, visit Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty.
- Dine on some pasta, dance on a chair and “shake your napkin” in a Little Italy.
- Do some bargain shopping in Chinatown and (window?) shopping on Fifth Avenue.
- See a Broadway show and “pet” the Bull on Wall Street.
- Visit Ground Zero and the 9/11 Museum. Learn to ride the subway
Our Philly/New York trip is leaving June 6th and returns June 12th. There is an informational meeting for students and parents on Tuesday, November 2nd at 6:30pm in the High School Study Hall. The deadline to sign up is November 30th, 2021.
Contact Mrs. Emery at the high school for more information