Monday, November 11, 2019, Cycle 9, Day 5
- Mr. Conway’s classes will report to Study Hall this morning.
- Afternoon classes will meet as usual.
- Our annual Veterans Day Assembly will be held today at 10:30 AM Thank them for their service..
- Volunteers (3-4 students) are needed to help with concession stand at the middle school wrestling meet on 11/25 from 4:00 until around 6:30. If you can help please contact Kelly Timp at 563-380-4604 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Purple Cord hours will be awarded.
- The South Winneshiek Trap Shooting team is holding their annual fundraising event. This year they are selling Fareway Meat Bundles and Rada Cutlery products. Contact a team member if you would like to see Bundle options or a Cutlery magazine, or to place an order.
- Congratulations to the Sophomore Class for winning the 2019 Spirit Cup! Your class pizza party will be on Friday, November 15 during advisory. Please report to the concession stand by the gym for the party. All cheerleaders should also go to this.
- All cheerleaders need to return their uniforms by Friday, November 15 to the office or to Sara.
- The South Winneshiek Education Foundation (SWEF) would like to add 4-6 student leaders to our committee. We meet monthly to plan activities and fundraisers for South Winn. Please email Sara at email@example.com for more information.
- If you’re interested in signing up for Large Group or Individual Speech, remember that there are sign up sheets available on the respective Schoology group pages under the “resources” tab (additionally, if you want to stop in and sign up in Mr. Straube’s room, that’s O.K too!).
- COLLEGE VISITS: .
- The University of Dubuque rep will be here on Wednesday, November 13th @ 10:30.
- The UW Platteville rep will be here on Friday, November 15th at 10:30.
Monday’s Menu: country fried beef patty, scalloped potatoes, green beans, bread, apple
Tuesday’s Menu: Goulash, corn, romaine lettuce, dinner roll, Mandarin oranges