Wednesday, November 13 2019, Cycle 10, Day 1
- The University of Dubuque rep will be here today @ 10:30.
- Looking for students to help with serving the Community Meal the night before Thanksgiving! Fun and easy Purple Cords hours! Please contact Jeanie Kirkeberg if able to help. firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you in advance!
- Volunteers (3-4 students) are needed to help with concession stand at the middle school wrestling meet on 11/25 from 4:00 until around 6:30. If you can help please contact Kelly Timp at 563-380-4604 or email@example.com. Purple Cord hours will be awarded.
- The South Winneshiek Trap Shooting team is holding their annual fundraising event. This year they are selling Fareway Meat Bundles and Rada Cutlery products. Contact a team member if you would like to see Bundle options or a Cutlery magazine, or to place an order.
- Congratulations to the Sophomore Class for winning the 2019 Spirit Cup! Your class pizza party will be on Friday, November 15 during advisory. Please report to the concession stand by the gym for the party. All cheerleaders should also go to this.
- All cheerleaders need to return their uniforms by Friday, November 15 to the office or to Sara.
- The South Winneshiek Education Foundation (SWEF) would like to add 4-6 student leaders to our committee. We meet monthly to plan activities and fundraisers for South Winn. Please email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- If you’re interested in signing up for Large Group or Individual Speech, remember that there are sign up sheets available on the respective Schoology group pages under the “resources” tab (additionally, if you want to stop in and sign up in Mr. Straube’s room, that’s O.K too!).
- COLLEGE VISITS:
- The UW Platteville rep will be here on Friday, November 15th at 10:30.
Wednesday’s Menu: Bratwurst on a bun, criss cross sweet potatoes,, applesauce, Churros
Thursday’s Menu: Mandarin chicken over rice, fresh carrots & cauliflower, dinner roll