Friday, November 15, 2019, Cycle 10, Day 3
- The UW Platteville rep will be here TODAY at 10:30.
- REMINDER: There will be an FFA Meeting Monday night at 6:30 PM. We will be serving a Thanksgiving meal!!! Check your email from Carson for the agenda.
- Basketball and Wrestling Cheerleading are on the Office counter.
- Looking for students to help with serving the Community Meal the night before Thanksgiving! Fun and easy Purple Cords hours! Please contact Jeanie Kirkeberg if able to help. firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you in advance!
- Volunteers (3-4 students) are needed to help with concession stand at the middle school wrestling meet on 11/25 from 4:00 until around 6:30. If you can help please contact Kelly Timp at 563-380-4604 or email@example.com. Purple Cord hours will be awarded.
- The South Winneshiek Trap Shooting team is holding their annual fundraising event. This year they are selling Fareway Meat Bundles and Rada Cutlery products. Contact a team member if you would like to see Bundle options or a Cutlery magazine, or to place an order.
- Congratulations to the Sophomore Class for winning the 2019 Spirit Cup! Your class pizza party will be today during advisory.
- All cheerleaders need to return their uniforms by Friday, today to the office or to Sara.
- The South Winneshiek Education Foundation (SWEF) would like to add 4-6 student leaders to our committee. We meet monthly to plan activities and fundraisers for South Winn. Please email Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- COLLEGE VISITS:
- The Simpson College rep will be here on December 10th at 11:00.
Friday’s Menu: taco soup, bread, peaches
Monday’s Menu: chicken strips, steamed broccoli, orange, cinnamon roll