Tuesday, November 19, 2019, Cycle 10, Day 5
- All male students should report to the Study Hall during Advisory today.
- Detention will be held in Ms. Emery’s room after school today.
- The football awards banquet this Sunday evening has been moved to the high school cafeteria. Start time remains the same at 6:45pm. Any questions see Mr. Ohrt.
- There will be a Yearbook/Publications meeting on Wed. Nov. 20th, during Advisory
- Basketball and Wrestling Cheerleading are on the Office counter.
- Looking for students to help with serving the Community Meal the night before Thanksgiving! Fun and easy Purple Cords hours! Please contact Jeanie Kirkeberg if able to help. email@example.com Thank you in advance!
- Volunteers (3-4 students) are needed to help with concession stand at the middle school wrestling meet on 11/25 from 4:00 until around 6:30. If you can help please contact Kelly Timp at 563-380-4604 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Purple Cord hours will be awarded.
- The South Winneshiek Trap Shooting team is holding their annual fundraising event. This year they are selling Fareway Meat Bundles and Rada Cutlery products. Contact a team member if you would like to see Bundle options or a Cutlery magazine, or to place an order.
- The South Winneshiek Education Foundation (SWEF) would like to add 4-6 student leaders to our committee. We meet monthly to plan activities and fundraisers for South Winn. Please email Sara at email@example.com for more information.
- COLLEGE VISITS:
- Simpson College rep will be here on December 10th at 11:00.
Tuesday’s Menu: deli wraps, lettuce, tomato, cheese, baked beans, tri-wedge hashbrowns, Mandarin oranges
Wednesday’s Menu: Thanksgiving Meal