Monday, November 25, 2019, Cycle 10, Day 3
- Library will be closed today and tomorrow.
- The PreACT test has been rescheduled to December 4th, 8:12 to 11:00.
- Wrestling Cheerleaders will meet today at 5:30 in the Study Hall.
- Please look at your 2nd semester schedule on JMC. If you need to make a schedule change please do this by Wednesday, December 4th. Mrs. Euans will balance class sections and add lunch mods after this date.
- Looking for students to help with serving the Community Meal the night before Thanksgiving! Fun and easy Purple Cords hours! Please contact Jeanie Kirkeberg if able to help. email@example.com Thank you in advance!
- Volunteers (3-4 students) are needed to help with concession stand at the middle school wrestling meet TODAY from 4:00 until around 6:30. If you can help please contact Kelly Timp at 563-380-4604 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Purple Cord hours will be awarded.
- The South Winneshiek Trap Shooting team is holding their annual fundraising event. This year they are selling Fareway Meat Bundles and Rada Cutlery products. Contact a team member if you would like to see Bundle options or a Cutlery magazine, or to place an order.
- The South Winneshiek Education Foundation (SWEF) would like to add 4-6 student leaders to our committee. We meet monthly to plan activities and fundraisers for South Winn. Please email Sara at email@example.com for more information.
- COLLEGE VISITS:
- The Simpson College rep will be here on December 10th at 11:00.
Monday’s Menu: pork ribbet, WG bun, baked beans, fresh carrots, pineapple
Tuesday’s Menu: hot dog/bun or pigs in a blanket, potato wedges, fresh broccoli, peaches