Monday, November 4, 2019, Cycle 9, Day 1
- Tuesday & Thursday – 1:17 Dismissal
- 4:00-8:00 Parent Teacher Conferences
- Friday – No School (Comp Day)
- REMINDER: All football players need to report to the study hall at the end of the school day TODAY to vote for team awards and turn in all equipment.
- Entire play cast will meet in the auditorium during advisory TODAY!
- There will be a meeting for all BOYS cross country runners TODAY during advisory in Mr. Conway’s room.
- Girls Cross Country meeting will be on Wednesday during advisory.
- SENIORS: DFS Phon-Athon on Tuesday, 1:15 iin the Lunchroom
- Girls’ Basketball sign-up is on the office counter
- Boys’ Basketball sign-up sheet is now on the office counter. Parent meeting will be on Sunday November 10th at 7.
- Through November 8th we will be conducting an archery unit in the gym. For everyone’s safety please avoid going into the gym unless you are attending PE class. Entrance doors will remain locked during class sessions so students are asked to arrive on time for their PE class.
- COLLEGE VISITS:
- The Central College rep will be here on November 5th at 11:00 am.
- The Iowa Central Community College rep will be here on Wednesday, November 6th at 10:30.
- The UW Platteville rep will be here on Friday, November 15th at 10:30.
Monday’s Menu: chicken nuggets, fresh carrots & dressing, steamed broccoli, bread, grapes
Tuesday’s Menu: char patty, bun, tomato, cheese slice, curly fries, applesauce