Thursday, November 7, 2019, Cycle 9, Day 4
- Thursday – 2-Hour Late Start, No Early Out-4:00-8:00 Parent Teacher Conferences
- Friday – No School (Comp Day)
- Mrs. Teff’s classes report to Study Hall this morning.
- Library will be closed again today.
- Mr. Bakewell’s 5th, 6th & 7th mods will meet in the Library,
- 8th mod will go out to NICC
- Picture Re-Takes are back! (on the office counter)
- Please wear the following colors for Monday!Our annual Veterans Day Assembly will be held on Monday, Nov. 11 at 10:30AM. To honor our Veterans, we are asking that the student body and staff help us create an American Flag in our stands.
- Band and Choir: Wear Blue
- Freshmen and Seniors (non band/choir): Red
- Sophomores and Juniors (non band/choir): White
- Staff: Red or White
- Congratulations to the Sophomore Class for winning the 2019 Spirit Cup! Your class pizza party will be on Friday, November 15 during advisory. Please report to the concession stand by the gym for the party. All cheerleaders should also go to this.
- All cheerleaders need to return their uniforms by Friday, November 15 to the office or to Sara.
- The South Winneshiek Education Foundation (SWEF) would like to add 4-6 student leaders to our committee. We meet monthly to plan activities and fundraisers for South Winn. Please email Sara at email@example.com for more information.
- If you’re interested in signing up for Large Group or Individual Speech, remember that there are sign up sheets available on the respective Schoology group pages under the “resources” tab (additionally, if you want to stop in and sign up in Mr. Straube’s room, that’s O.K too!).
- Girls’ Basketball sign-up is on the office counter
- Boys’ Basketball sign-up sheet is now on the office counter. Parent meeting will be on Sunday November 10th at 7.
- Through November 8th we will be conducting an archery unit in the gym. For everyone’s safety please avoid going into the gym unless you are attending PE class. Entrance doors will remain locked during class sessions so students are asked to arrive on time for their PE class.
- COLLEGE VISITS: .
- The University of Dubuque rep will be here on Wednesday, November 13th @ 10:30.
- The UW Platteville rep will be here on Friday, November 15th at 10:30.
Thursday’s Menu: spaghetti with meat sauce, r. lettuce/dressing, breadstick, Marinara cup, fresh carrots, pears
Monday’s Menu: country fried beef patty, scalloped potatoes, green beans, bread, apple