Tuesday, October 1, 2019, Cycle 5, Day 2
Tuesday’s Menu: Char patty, tomato, cheese slice, bun, curly fries, applesauce
Wednesday’s Menu: BBQ Glazed Chicken, bun, green beans, orange, apple crisp
- Josh Franzen is looking for students to help pick grapes,just north of Ossian, this weekend Oct. 4 & 5. He will be paying $10/hr. If you are interested call Josh directly at 563-419-5253.
- Josh Shimak, the NICC rep, will be in the auditorium during advisory on Friday, October 11th to explain what degree options are available and visit day opportunities at NICC. Please sign up on the bulletin board if you are interested.
- Farmers who farm over 250 acres please vote for the American Farmers Grow Rural Communities Grant!! Nominate the South Winneshiek FFA and the $2,500 grant will be put towards the purchase of a snack/vending machine at the Ossian Middle School location which will be managed by FFA members and be used to get middle school students involved in FFA and Agricultural Education!! Vote now until November 1st!! Vote here: https://www.americasfarmers.com/grow-communities/
- The Wartburg rep will be here on Tuesday, October 1st @ 10:30
- The UNI rep will be here on Tuesday, October 8th, @ 10:30
- The Upper Iowa rep will be here on Monday, October 14th, @ 10:30
- The Minnesota State College Southeast Technical and Community College located in Red Wing, MN, rep will be here on Friday, Oct. 18th, @ 8:00 am