Monday, October 14, 2019, Cycle 6, Day 5
- Ms. Roy’s classes will report to Study Hall today
- REMINDER: Picture Retakes are TODAY.
- The Upper Iowa rep will be here TODAY @ 10:30
- Any students who are in an Ag Class Second Semester and are in FFA – If you would like to sell Fruit – please pick up forms in the Ag Room!!
- Farmers who farm over 250 acres please vote for the American Farmers Grow Rural Communities Grant!! Nominate the South Winneshiek FFA and the $2,500 grant will be put towards the purchase of a snack/vending machine at the Ossian Middle School location which will be managed by FFA members and be used to get middle school students involved in FFA and Agricultural Education!! Vote now until November 1st!! Vote here: https://www.americasfarmers.com/grow-communities/
- COLLEGE VISITS:
- The Upper Iowa rep will be here on Monday, October 14th, @ 10:30
- The Waldorf rep will be here Thursday, October 17th @ 10:30
- The Minnesota State College Southeast Technical and Community College located in Red Wing, MN, rep will be here on Friday, Oct. 18th, @ 8:00 am
- The Iowa Central Community College rep will be here on Wednesday, November 6th at 10:30.
Monday’s Menu: chicken strips, steamed vegetables, cinnamon roll, peaches
Tuesday’s Menu: hot ham & cheese sandwich, baked beans, tri-wedge hashbrowns, mandarin oranges
NATIONAL SCHOOL LUNCH WEEK is Oct. 14th-18th.
- The Lunch Ladies will be serving samples at lunch time all week.
- Make sure you stop by to try a different sample each day.