Tuesday, October 15, 2019, Cycle 6, Day 6
- NATIONAL SCHOOL LUNCH WEEK is this week, Oct. 14th-18th
- The Lunch Ladies will be serving samples at lunch time all week.
- Make sure you stop by to try a different sample each day.
- Registration and money for the SODA SkyZone trip are due in the office by Wed. afternoon.
- Detention should be in Mrs. Hageman’s room after school today.
- Any students who are in an Ag Class Second Semester and are in FFA – If you would like to sell Fruit – please pick up forms in the Ag Room!!
- Farmers who farm over 250 acres please vote for the American Farmers Grow Rural Communities Grant!! Nominate the South Winneshiek FFA and the $2,500 grant will be put towards the purchase of a snack/vending machine at the Ossian Middle School location which will be managed by FFA members and be used to get middle school students involved in FFA and Agricultural Education!! Vote now until November 1st!! Vote here: https://www.americasfarmers.com/grow-communities/
- COLLEGE VISITS:
- The Waldorf rep will be here Thursday, October 17th @ 10:30
- The Minnesota State College Southeast Technical and Community College located in Red Wing, MN, rep will be here on Friday, Oct. 18th, @ 8:00 am
- The Iowa Central Community College rep will be here on Wednesday, November 6th at 10:30.
- The UW Platteville rep will be here on Friday, November 15th at 10:30.
Tuesday’s Menu: assorted sandwiches, baked beans, pears
Wednesday’s Menu: pork tenderloin, tri-wedge hash browns, Mandarin oranges