Friday, October 25, 2019, Cycle 8, Day 1
- For anyone interested in wrestling: We will have body composition tests on Thursday, October 31st at 7:30 AM in the locker room by the athletic training room. If you have questions, talk to Coach Elsbernd or Coach Adams.
- This year’s play will be performed December 6-8. The play: A Wicked Christmas Carol:
- “The Wicked Witch of the West wasn’t always that way, and when a ghostly figure whisks her away on a journey through her past, present, and future, she may find a second chance on Christmas Eve. Can familiar faces help to melt the Witch’s heart, or is she doomed to melt away herself? A Christmas classic gets a thrilling transformation, set in the magical world of L. Frank Baum’s Oz books.” (playscripts.com)
- The script can be viewed at https://www.playscripts.com/sample/3304
- Girls’ Basketball sign-up is on the office counter
- Pep Rally: Monday, Oct. 28th, 3:00 pm, Gym
- From October 28th-November 8th we will be conducting an archery unit in the gym. For everyone’s safety please avoid going into the gym unless you are attending PE class. Entrance doors will remain locked during class sessions so students are asked to arrive on time for their PE class.
- COLLEGE VISITS:
- The Mount Mercy rep will be here on Wednesday, October 30th @ 10:30. .
- The Central College rep will be here on November 5th at 11:00 am.
- The Iowa Central Community College rep will be here on Wednesday, November 6th at 10:30.
- The UW Platteville rep will be here on Friday, November 15th at 10:30.
Friday’s Menu: taco pizza, onion, salsa, tomato, black olives, r. lettuce/dressing, mixed fruit, cookie
Monday’s Menu: BBQ pork on a bun, tator tots, peaches