Wednesday, October 9, 2019, Cycle 6, Day 2
- All of Mr. Bakewell’s classes will report to Study Hall today (Wed.)
- Mr. Drucker’s classes will report to Study Hall today (Wed.)
- REMINDER: Picture Retakes are Monday, Oct. 14th.
- Any students who are in an Ag Class Second Semester and are in FFA – If you would like to sell Fruit – please pick up forms in the Ag Room!!
- There will be two meetings this week for wrestling in Mr. Adams’ room. There will be a meeting for any boys interested in wrestling on Wednesday, and a meeting for any girls interested in wrestling and any managers interested on Thursday.
- SODA meeting TODAY during Advisory
- PROM will be held Saturday, April 4th – Not April 11th as previously advertised.
- CHEER FOR A CURE NIGHT – Friday, October 11th, 7:00, at the South Winn vs St. Ansgar Saints Football Game. The South Winn football cheerleaders will have available “Cups of Cheer” for $5.00/cup and will accept free will offerings. Please wear PINK and come out to the football game!
- Josh Shimak, the NICC rep, will be in the auditorium during advisory on Friday, October 11th to explain what degree options are available and visit day opportunities at NICC. Please sign up on the bulletin board if you are interested.
- Farmers who farm over 250 acres please vote for the American Farmers Grow Rural Communities Grant!! Nominate the South Winneshiek FFA and the $2,500 grant will be put towards the purchase of a snack/vending machine at the Ossian Middle School location which will be managed by FFA members and be used to get middle school students involved in FFA and Agricultural Education!! Vote now until November 1st!! Vote here: https://www.americasfarmers.com/grow-communities/
- COLLEGE VISITS:
- The Upper Iowa rep will be here on Monday, October 14th, @ 10:30
- The Waldorf rep will be here Thursday, October 17th @ 10:30
- The Minnesota State College Southeast Technical and Community College located in Red Wing, MN, rep will be here on Friday, Oct. 18th, @ 8:00 am
Wednesday’s Menu: Bratwurst on Bun, sweet potato crinkle cut fries, applesauce, Side Kick
Thursday’s Menu: Mandarin Orange Chicken over rice, steamed veggie blend, dinner roll, pears