Tuesday, September 10, 2019, Cycle 2, Day 6
- Mrs. Roy’s classes will report to Study Hall today.
- Any student interested in helping stream our volleyball games this fall, please stop in the office to talk to Karen or Linda. (job includes training, free admission & treats, and getting to sit in the crow’s nest!)
- A NOTE FROM THE A.D.: Everyone needs to show their passes at all games, meets, etc. They will not be able to get in by saying they left it at home. The only way they can if their name is on the back of the program. The back page of the program will always be updated.
- The first SODA meeting of the year will be TODAY during Advisory. Meet in the auditorium if you are interested in joining Bring your Chromebooks with you.
- Warrior Cup Spirit Nights
- September 13: Neon Night
- September 20 Twinning is Winning night
- September 27: Warrior Spirit —Homecoming
- October 4: Camo Night
- October 11: Dig Pink Night
- October 18: Super Hero Night
- October 25: PJ Night
- Sgt. Tasha Throndson of the National Guard is planning to come to speak with all the Juniors and Seniors on September 25 in the auditorium during Advisory. She will also be bringing the rock wall, which all students can attempt after school.
- The junior and senior class will be traveling to NICC campus to hear Brooks Harper speak on Monday, September 16th from 12:30-2:30. .
- Two buses will be on the south side of school for students to load at 12:15. Jrs & Srs please make arrangements with your 5th, 6th and 7th hour teachers about being gone.
Today’s Menu: hot ham & cheese sandwich, baked beans, Mandarin oranges,
Wednesday’s Menu: pork tenderloin, savory carrots, r. lettuce/dressing, pears, bun
- The Iowa State rep will be here on September 11th @ 10:30.
- The Kirkwood rep will be here on Friday, September 13th @ 10:30
- The U of I rep will be her on Monday, September 16th @ 10:30.
- The UIU rep will be here on Tuesday, September 17th @ 10:30
- The Luther College rep will be here on Thursday, September 19th @ 10:30.
- The Wartburg rep will be here on Tuesday, October 1st @ 10:30
- The Minnesota State College Southeast Technical and Community College located in Red Wing, MN, rep will be here on Oct 18th @ 8:00 a.m
- The Hawkeye Community College Rep will be here on October 22nd @ 10:30.
All College Rep visits are located in the auditorium unless Mrs. Euans lets you know otherwise.
Please sign up on the bulletin board or respond to her email if you are interested in attending either of these visits.