Thursday, September 12, 2019, Cycle 3, Day 2
- Mrs. Hageman’s classes mods 1-5 will report to Study Hall today.
- The student government will meet in the library during advisory every day now through homecoming.
- If you were unable to make it to the first SODA meeting, you can click here to check out the presentation and learn more about what this year’s program will offer.
- Add yourself to the SODA Schoology group with this code: GD5XF-CMX67
- Sign up for the SODA paintball event can be found on our Schoology page. The bus will leave at 10:30 on September 21st. $20 is due to the office by Monday, September 16th to hold your spot. Every participant must fill out an online waiver (on Schoology), and those under 18 must have a parent sign a waiver as well. Email Mrs. Peters with questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Class Float Selection Meeting will be held Tuesday, September 17th, during advisory. Class advisors should help supervise their advisees. Classes will report to the following locations.
- Seniors: Mrs. Holien’s Classroom
- Juniors: Lunch Room
- Sophomores: Study Hall
- Freshmen: Auditorium
- Any student interested in helping stream our volleyball games this fall, please stop in the office to talk to Karen or Linda. (job includes training, free admission & treats, and getting to sit in the crow’s nest!)
- Warrior Cup Spirit Nights
- September 13: Neon Night
- September 20 Twinning is Winning night
- September 27: Warrior Spirit —Homecoming
- October 4: Camo Night
- October 11: Dig Pink Night
- October 18: Super Hero Night
- October 25: PJ Night
- Sgt. Tasha Throndson of the National Guard is planning to come to speak with all the Juniors and Seniors on September 25 in the auditorium during Advisory. She will also be bringing the rock wall, which all students can attempt after school.
- The junior and senior class will be traveling to NICC campus to hear Brooks Harper speak on Monday, September 16th from 12:30-2:30.
- Two buses will be on the south side of school for students to load at 12:15. Jrs & Srs please make arrangements with your 5th, 6th and 7th hour teachers about being gone.
Today’s Menu: sloppy joes, tri-wedge potato, pineapple
Friday’s Menu: chicken fajitas, lettuce, tomato & cheese, corn & black bean salsa, chips, peaches
- The Kirkwood rep will be here on Friday, September 13th @ 10:30
- The U of I rep will be her on Monday, September 16th @ 10:30.
- The Luther College rep will be here on Thursday, September 19th @ 10:30.
- The Wartburg rep will be here on Tuesday, October 1st @ 10:30
- The UNI rep will be here on Tuesday, October 8th at 10:30.
- The Upper Iowa rep will be here on Monday, October 14th @ 10:30.
- The Minnesota State College Southeast Technical and Community College located in Red Wing, MN, rep will be here on Oct 18th @ 8:00 a.m
- The Hawkeye Community College Rep will be here on October 22nd @ 10:30.
All College Rep visits are located in the auditorium unless Mrs. Euans lets you know otherwise.
Please sign up on the bulletin board or respond to her email if you are interested in attending either of these visits.