Thursday, September 26, 2019, Cycle 4, Day 5
- No Early PE class on Friday.
- Dress Up-Days:
- Thursday: Inside Out Class Distinction
- Wear the following colors:
- Disgusted Freshmen (green)
- Sad Sophomores (Blue)
- Joyful Juniors (Yellow)
- Angry Seniors (Red)
- Fearful Faculty (Purple)
- Friday: Lion King (school pride day).. (Wear Hoco t-shirts or Warrior attire)
- The student government will meet in the Library during Advisory every day now through homecoming.
- Josh Franzen is looking for students to help pick grades,just north of Ossian, the next two weekends Sept. 27 & 28, and Oct. 4 & 5. He will be paying $10/hr. If you are interested call Josh directly at 563-419-5253.
- Josh Shimak, the NICC rep, will be in the auditorium during advisory on Friday, October 11th to explain what degree options are available and visit day opportunities at NICC. Please sign up on the bulletin board if you are interested.
- NICC is hosting a visit day today, for students who are undecided about their post-secondary plans, but interested in going to College. Visiting students will have the opportunity to not only learn about NICC program offerings, but also to meet with an advisor, gen ed instructor, NICC students and admissions staff. NICC staff will also assist with career interest assessments. The visit day will run from 9:30-12:30. Lunch is provided. Anyone interested can register online.
- Warrior Cup Spirit Nights:
- Sept. 27th: Warrior Spirit – Homecoming
- Oct. 4th – Camo Night
- Oct. 11th – Dig Pink Night
- Oct. 18th – Super Hero Night
- Oct. 25th – PJ Night
Thursday’s Menu: Oriental chicken over rice or noodles, steamed veggie blend, dinner roll, banana
Friday’s Menu: brats, chips, apple, cookie, water
- The Wartburg rep will be here on Tuesday, October 1st @ 10:30
- The UNI rep will be here on Tuesday, October 8th, @ 10:30
- The Upper Iowa rep will be here on Monday, October 14th, @ 10:30
- The Minnesota State College Southeast Technical and Community College located in Red Wing, MN, rep will be here on Friday, Oct. 18th, @ 8:00 am